Hepa Air Scrubber Rental
Agile Air Scrubber Hire & Sales is a division of NLR Water, Fire & Mould Restoration. We are a family owned business with head operations in business since 2002. We offer a range of different air scrubbers for a large range of different applications. All of our air cleaners are hepa rated and can filter down to .3 microns in size.
All of these units use 3 stage filtration which have 2 Hepa pre filters and 1 Hepa primary filter. Additionally we have a large range of different ducting which can use to create negative or positive are in your environment.
They are regularly test tagged every 3 months as well as cleaned and maintained making them suitable for use on commercial sites.. Our units are serviced monthly, each unit is dust particulate tested to ensure it is filtering air sufficiently.
There are several different applications they can be used for including:
- Hospital Clinical Cleaning - It can be used in renovations and post construction as well as medical containment of infections and viruses.
- Mould Remediation - Filtering mould spores out of air and preventing cross contamination while cleaning and conducting strip outs
- Construction and Silica Dust - Scrubbing air of construction dust and silica
- Sewage Damage - can be used to reduce odours and smells with carbon filter attachment
- Fire Damage - can also be used to remove odour caused by fire and smoke damage.
- VOC’s - it can be used to remove toxic VOC’s from new building materials such as flooring, paints, resins and glues
- IT Data Centers - They can be used in cleanrooms to remove dust from the air and introduce an environment where componentry can operate efficiently
- Manufacturing and Green Houses - Can be used to reduce odour in several different industries
Who Needs Hepa Air Filtration Scrubbers?
Typically they can be rented by someone who experiences a flood in their home or premises. Since it only takes 24 hours before mould growth, it is important to install Gepa filtration to mitigate the negative health effects of mould. A great way to ensure you are safe while you are waiting for your property to be remediated is by installing a Hepa Air Scrubber to purify and remove any mould spores which are in the air.
Another reason for renting air scrubbers to contain airbourne plaster concrete and silica dust during construction. Silica dust is very harmful to your health so it is important to contain any dust from spreading. It can also be extremely costly particularly in commercial buildings to have silica and dust land on surfaces throughout. A Hepa Air scrubber can remove silica dust from the air so this can be avoided.
Hepa Rental Pricing
Please contact us for pricing and availability. Our pricing ranges based on the size of the order, duration of hire and your Air Filtering needs. A rental agreement needs to be signed for all of our rentals with 100 points of ID.